1. Subject to the provisions of this warranty, STOREMASTA ABN 71 973 563 617 ("Priority Supplies Pty Ltd") agrees with the retail customer who purchases this product from a retailer, to repair or replace the product if it is found to be defective at any time during the warranty period, subject to the terms of this product warranty and STOREMASTA's general terms and conditions.
2. STOREMASTA warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase of the product from STOREMASTA's authorised distributor (or directly from STOREMASTA itself).
3. This warranty will only apply if:
(a) the purchaser produces a receipt as proof of the date of purchase;
(b) the product has been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with STOREMASTA's instructions. If in doubt contact STOREMASTA for details; and
(c) the product has not been sold, leased, licensed or otherwise disposed of by the original retail customer.
4. This warranty will not apply to damage due to:
(a) use of the product in other than normal domestic circumstances;
(b) water damage;
(c) normal wear and tear;
(d) shipment or delivery of the product;
(e) misuse, abuse, impact or accident;
(f) any fault or damage caused by incorrect installation or use of the product; or
(g) the product was not purchased from STOREMASTA authorised distributor (or STOREMASTA itself).
5. Prior to returning any product under this warranty, the approval of STOREMASTA must be obtained and a "Return Goods" Tag (which will be provided by STOREMASTA) must be attached to any approved returns.
6. The purchaser will bear the cost of all transportation or freight charges or any other charges incurred in returning defective products for repair, together with the cost of returning them to the purchaser, unless otherwise determined by STOREMASTA.
7. Subject to any condition or warranty implied in favour of the purchaser by the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or any other applicable law which cannot lawfully be excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law the liability of STOREMASTA under this warranty or in connection with the product is limited to:
(a) the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products;
(b) the repair of the products;
(c) the payment of the cost of replacing the products or acquiring equivalent products; or
(d) the payment of the cost of having the products repaired,
at the election of STOREMASTA.
8. Other than as set out in this warranty, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, which are not expressly set out in this warranty and which are related to or in anyway connected with the product or the use of the products, are hereby excluded; and
(b) STOREMASTA will not be under any liability to the purchaser or any other person in respect of any loss, injury or damage (including consequential loss or damage and whether due to negligence, deliberate conduct or any other cause and whether arising in contract, in tort, under statute or in any other way) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly as a result of or in any way connected with the product or use of the product.